Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1

Wow! Here we go. I learned a really neat lesson today, when I am positive and empowered, I receive more SayGoBeDos. When I am negative and disempowered, I cut myself off from them.
I decided for this project that I would write down all the SayGoBeDos that I received (if I did them or not) in my pocket planner. Yesterday was a good day, I was positive and empowered almost the whole day, and my planner was running out of space to write out all my SayGoBeDos.
Today wasn't the same.
Work was hard. The machines weren't working, I was tired, I burned my arm and cut my fingers (3 different times) and we didn't get very much done. I was frustrated, negative, and definitely not empowered, and how many SayGoBeDos had I received (or at least recognized)? Zero.
I realized something had to change.
I got down on my knees and prayed, "Heavenly Father, help me change my state of being!"
The feeling came, "Go outside and just yell it all out." This answer felt so silly, but it was an answer, so I went outside and just yelled, "AHHHHH!" and ran back inside. And I felt a little better.
As I improved my state of being, SayGoBeDos came, like shaking my neighbor's hand as I was pulling out of the driveway and talking to a girl I didn't know. As I followed them I became happier and my state became even more empowered.
I learned today to watch my state of being. If the Adversary wants to immobilize us, and stop us from recognizing SayGoBeDos, all he has to do is get us frustrated, angry or upset, and out lines of communication are damaged, and it takes work to get them flowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment