I learned today how easy it is to forget our resolutions! I'd been so good the last few days about focusing on my SayGoBeDos, but today I almost totally forgot about it until I was home from work. Dang it! I'd missed over half the day of possible SayGoBeDos. Maybe there were people at my work who needed a word of encouragement, and I totally missed it, simply because I forgot to be looking for it.
My resolution: as soon as I finish this blog post I am going to write SayGoBeDo on my bathroom mirror so I will see it first thing every morning and on my vision board. Then I won't forget again!
-Lucas
My saygobedo on this very day was to go and play with my cousins and siblings in the slide pool thing that was at my family reunion. We had some incredible memories made with some of the new members of the family and not to mention some pretty gnarly wounds/soreness afterward.
ReplyDeleteAother was to take a shower today...it made my day...sounds silly but it's not.
And finally I felt over and over that I kneed to attire my experiences down and so now I have and then, as a result, I have learned that I am not yet a contributor. Can we fix this?