Okay, today’s SayGoBeDos were simple, but they made life so enjoyable. Just folowing the small and simple ones just made me feel happy.
I went to a religious fireside today and on the opposite end of the bench was a man I recognized. It was a guy that I knew because he had dated my sister. Things hadn’t worked out and now he was sitting with a different girl.
I’m not sure exactly why, but I felt kind of awkward and was tempted to pretend I didn’t notice him and quickly leave after the speaker, but I had the feeling, “say hi to him.” I recognized that feeling and decided to obey.
As soon as the speaker finished I looked over, catching this guy’s glance and waved to him. I walked over and began to speak to him. Instead of being awkward, it felt so good and so natural. I know I would have felt like I’d copped-out had I ignored him. Just that little act made me feel better about the day.
Following small SayGoBeDos changes how we see the world and ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment