My Wonderful Counselors,
May I just say thank you for being willing to sacrifice your lives for freedom and for your youth that will attend Youth For Freedom.
So following a SayGoBeDo I started this blog NOW. I'm excited for this week of SayGoBeDo preparation for YFF. I have been feeling recently that I needed to not procrastinate as much, but rather act in the moment, and I believe this Blog is an answer to that desire.
I hope this Blog will be life-changing for each of you my dear friends. I'm thrilled to read about your experiences!
I'll end by sharing a quick SayGoBeDo from today: this morning I was prompted to send two friends text messages, just quick little texts; you know the "I love you! Thank you for being part of my life!" kind of texts. It was just a little thought, but acting on it changed my whole day. No joke. After texting them both, I felt so peaceful and light. I had done what I was supposed to do. It didn't matter if I heard back from them or not, or if I even made a big difference or not. I had just done the right thing, and that made me happy all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment