I had a SayGoBeDo today as I was running. I got up early to go running here in St. George at Mark and Kami's house. I ran down to the river and along a little running trail that follows the river through the red desert sand.
I came up to some impressive looking boulders. They overlooked the river and were perfect for climbing. I climbed up on top and the thought came: "you should do your declarations" (like Kirk Duncan talked about at YFF when you go to the field). I thought, "I can't do it hear, someone will see and hear me..." That was a stupid excuse though, I realized. Who cared if someone heard, it would be funny.
So I shouted my declarations at the top of my lungs and it was an awesome experience! Even the horses in a corral on the far side of the river seemed interested. I felt so free afterwords and I was grateful to have acted on my impression.
No comments:
Post a Comment