Thursday, July 7, 2011

SayGoBeDo of the Day! :D

Lucas! Thank you so much for that beautiful story! I love that SayGoBeDo's turn into the beautiful kind of stories we could make books out of for all our kids someday. :) I am so grateful for the small moments we have that make all the difference!

Today my SayGoBeDo's were small, as they usually are, with profound learning experiences! Mine began last night, one of the girls I mentor missed her appointment with me, I had a really busy next few days and I wasn't sure how I was going to makeup for our lost appointment. I decided the consequence would be that she missed this weeks appointment and we'd carry on next week. I kindly explained this to her over the phone and we got off.

I felt the nudge of the saygobedo soon afterwards, I felt very impressed to call her back and tell her I could meet with her today, but I fought it, knowing I had to be at work all day. But I ended up calling her back and told her we could meet during my lunch break. It worked out perfectly! I did not want that meeting to end. I received so many answers I needed today by pursuing that meeting! And I was able to share many of those inspirations with my best friend tonight, which created an amazing conversation that changed my life. I was empowered to where I wanted to be and motivated to get things done I had been putting off. I fell in love with mentoring all over again. What a great experience! :) I love that SayGoBeDo's make us feel love, empowered and inspired!

1 comment: